[CentOS] Forums

Thu Apr 21 01:47:32 UTC 2005
Lee Parmeter <leejpar at yahoo.com>

I created an account on the Forums this morning, but I got
an error saying they were having a problem sending e-mail.
I sent a message to the webmaster and no response either.
So I can't post to the forum until my account is activated.
Are the forums new?

By the amount of traffic on the list, this must be where
most people resolved their problems. I am thinkgng about
installing CentOS 4 on my file server at home which is now
running RH9.

--
Lee Parmeter Emperor, linXos - The Flying Penguin
http://www.linXos.com

'It's free. It works. Duh.'" - Eric Harrison

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." — President Theodore Roosevelt

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it." - Mark Twain

God is not a republican or a democrat nor is His government a democracy! - Lee Parmeter

The United States is NOT a democracy, it was founded as a Republic for a specific reason, to protect Liberty for all. In contrast, a democracy insures Liberty to the majority only! It is only recently that politicians have been calling the US a democracy! This is just NOT true! - Lee Parmeter