[CentOS] Hints on gpg key

Fri Apr 1 18:29:49 UTC 2005
Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at yahoo.com>

--- Vaneet Sharma <vaneet at iwg.info> wrote:
> I researched on google for some time ...
> This is my other machine having centos 3.4
>
> Im getting these GPG_KEY error while using
>
> Yum install httpd-devel  AND Yum upgrade
>

> warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY,
> key ID 025e513b
> Error: Could not find the GPG Key necessary to
> validate pkg

/var/cache/yum/base/packages/httpd-devel-2.0.46-44.ent.centos.2.i386.rpm
> Error: You may also check that you have the correct
> GPG keys installed
>
> Thankx in advance
> Any hints on this direction would be great
>
> Vaneet
>

> Vaneet Sharma
> executive manager
> iDeasTank Limited
> an iwg business
> dolphins' court po 388
> valletta, m-malta/europe
> mobile:	 +356 9943 8263
> skype:	 CALLVANEET
> fax:	 +356 9952 8888
> phone:	 +356 9942 8888
>
> vaneet at iwg.info
> call me on www.skype.com - my ID is CALLVANEET
>
> Want a signature like this? -
> www.plaxo.com\signature
>
> iwg is a global e-mobile company creating, building
> and growing new businesses.  iwg founders are
> pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar mobile and
> Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.
>
> www.iWG.info
> www.countryprofiler.com/iWG
> www.visitmalta.com
> www.mfc.com.mt
>

> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained
> in this message.  If you are not the addressee
> indicated in this message (or responsible for
> delivery of the message to such person), you may not
> copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such
> case, you should destroy this message and kindly
> notify the sender by reply email.>

Vaneet

do this command and it should solve your problems.

rpm --import http://centos.cs.ucr.edu/centos/centos/3.4/os/i386/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-3

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."