[CentOS] Stupid Question I know...

Wed Apr 6 09:18:40 UTC 2005
Denny Prasetya <lineos at gmail.com>

I like you're all guys! even a simple question like this you answered
it very patiently. btw, it's better for you to googled before asking
here so not flooded up the list for the common question like this (I
know, maybe this was not simple to you that time happened, it also
happened to me many times.)

-denny