[CentOS] aironet 350 wireless + LEAP

Thu Apr 7 20:09:25 UTC 2005
Kennedy Clark <hkclark at gmail.com>

On Apr 7, 2005 3:26 PM, donavan nelson <donavan at 4wx.net> wrote:
> Anyone managed to get this working on CentOS 4?  I'd love to hear how.
>
> .dn

Hi Donavan,

This could easily be old news to you, but I check with a resource at
Cisco and figured I would pass it along in case it's helpful.  Cisco's
site claims that their v2.1 driver should support LEAP (in fact, v2.1
added a new "LEAP retry button").  They claim support for 2.4 kernels
(if you have firmware 350 5.30.17+), so you could be out of luck with
CentOS 4.  Unfortunately, I have not tried it with either kernel.
Also, I believe it is different depending on the type of 350 card
(mini-PCI, vs PCMCIA, etc.).

Kennedy