[CentOS] Re: Re: mkbootdisk!

Tue Apr 12 08:02:42 UTC 2005
Mark Jarvis <mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu>

Two other techniques that you can use:

    1) Use sbm (Smart Boot Manager). I don't have the URL in front of
me, but you can google for it. Since I discovered sbm, I've totally quit
bothering to make emergency boot disks.

    2) Create a grub boot disk. I've attached a text file detailing how.
To give credit where it's due, the method is described in O'Reilly's
"Linux in a Nutshell, 4th edition". It's an excellent book and has a
very good section on boot methods--lilo, grub, multi-booting--the works!

-mj-