[CentOS] How to properly install W*nd*ws XP along with CentOS?

Thu Apr 14 11:12:06 UTC 2005
Ian mu <mu.llamas at gmail.com>

Btw I don't think linux-ntfs will write to ntfs (someone will correct
me if wrong), but will allow reading. You can always use captive-ntfs
but not sure I would recommend that as a regular heavy usage method,
but handy if you need to mount and write the odd file to it.