[CentOS] OT: WIndows 2000 discussion list reference

Fri Apr 15 15:07:00 UTC 2005
Greg Knaddison <greg.knaddison at gmail.com>

On 4/15/05, James B. Byrne <ByrneJB at harte-lyne.ca> wrote:
> I have need of a place similar to this list to ask about a problem
> that I am experiencing with windows explorer (not MS-IE) subsequent
> to applying the latest updates from MicroSoft.  I have googled the
> net but the problem is one of overwhelming opportunity rather than
> want.  Do any of you have recommendations for a preferred source of
> online assistance for Windows 2000?

I thought the one point of Microsoft software (at least according to
the FUD) was that you got support in exchange for your money :)

Seriously  though, your manufacturer should help you, or you can get
assistance on the MS newsgroups:
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/dir?q=microsoft.public.windows

> Thanks for the suggestions regarding removing user profiles for
> resolving obscure Foxfire difficulties.  The problems seem to have
> all disappeared since doing this.

Great news.

Greg