[CentOS] Software RAID in CentOS (EL)

Tue Apr 19 15:30:08 UTC 2005
Simone <simone72 at email.it>

Hi, I had raid0 my swap partitions, but in my experience, it causes a
kernel panic in case of failure of 1 disk. I assume crashing depends on
what is using that swap space at the moment of failure.
On the other hand, if swap is on raid1, crashing of 1 disk doesn't
affect the correct functioning of the machine.

Ciao
Simone