[CentOS] Having problems with SSL and Apache on CentOS

Sun Apr 24 00:36:16 UTC 2005
Ed Clarke <clarke at cilia.org>

I would bet (not a lot but...) that you haven't opened port 443 in
your firewall.

-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 443 -j
ACCEPT

Put that all on one line in /etc/sysconfig/iptables and then do

service iptables restart

Hope this works for you.