[CentOS] Neosurge.com

Sat Apr 30 11:05:20 UTC 2005
Mark Weaver <mdw1982 at mdw1982.com>

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> All,
>
> I would like to thank the latest donor to the CentOS project:
> Neosurge.com.  We have a nice new, shiny server to help get all those
> updates out faster.
>
> http://www.neosurge.com/
>
> Neosurge has plenty of hosting options from normal website hosting to
> dedicated / co-located servers.  And I can vouch for the speed of the
> traffic into the datacenters.
>
> You can definitely get CentOS pre-installed on your server there too.
>
> Without donations of this type, the CentOS project could not operate.
> Thanks Brian :)
>
> If you use CentOS and would like to donate a box to the cause, please
> contact either Lance Davis (lance_at_centos.org) or me
> (johnny_at_centos.org) ... 'cause more stuff is good :)
>
> Thanks,
> Johnny Hughes

John,

I just wanna say THANK YOU for the AWESOME distro and keep up the
fantastic work. CentOS 4 is definitely without a doubt the most
rock-solid, outa-the-box distro I've ever used. And I'm loving every
minute of it. I've even managed to get my boss hooked on it and now our
linux machines are being converted to CentOS. :)

In the near future I'll be converting all my servers on my network to
CentOS and will absolutely be recommending CentOS to clients.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996