[CentOS] KDE as default, and looking up CentOS on the web.

Phil Schaffner Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.GOV
Tue Aug 2 13:45:45 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 22:15 -0500, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 22:47 -0400, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> > If your (one's) enterprise values the support and warm fuzzy that comes
> > with the Red Hat contract you may be willing to pay the freight.  I hope
> > enough people do, since if RH goes out of business CentOS is in jeopardy
> > as well.
>
> Researching who works at Red Hat and on what is always an enlightening
> experience.

Well, I know they employ kernel luminaries such as Alan Cox and Arjan
van de Ven, and a lot of other people who work "upstream" on kernel
drivers and key packages too numerous to mention, but I'm afraid I'm
unenlightened as to the point of the comment.

Phil