[CentOS] Modify rescue mode boot?

Alberto Gonzalez

xagonzalezm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:34:40 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have been able to boot with pxe and load linux rescue, it loads
loader and ask me lang, keyboard,load base from nfs, etc... then it
ask me about mount chroot or skip, I just choose skip to go to shell.

What I want is boot in rescue mode and get a shell directly without
having to enter lang, keyboard, nfs ip and dir, skip, etc... once
booted on shell I want it automatically run a script mounted via nfs
/mnt/source/myscript p.e. any idea on how to avoid all those questions
from rescue mode??

Thanks.