[CentOS] Re: compiling rpms

William wlist-centos at kimballstuff.com
Wed Aug 10 14:59:44 UTC 2005

Feizhou wrote:
> are you thinking of a rpm that just holds postfix mysql_table support or
> a rpm that has the full blown postfix with mysql enabled?

Full-blown Postfix with MySQL enabled.  :)

> anyway, as Johnny has said, you can get one from Centos Plus.

I noticed; I'm not familiar with CentOS Plus; I'll look into it.  The
fact is, all my servers (except the Dell PowerEdge 2300 that needs the
driver disk I'm trying to create in another thread) are already running
CentOS 4.0 just fine and I've already done all the compiling I need.
But, in case I need to add more servers, I'll be checking into CentOS Plus.

Thanks!