[CentOS] Bind Setup

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Wed Aug 10 18:48:31 UTC 2005

actually I WANT to know this stuff.  It took me weeks to figure out
basic NTP.  I could have gone the "easy" route but I am glad i didn't
because now i can help others setup their own linux NTP servers.

I am not sure the Astaro's DHCP does dynamic updates?(could you explain
that or is it literally as it seems?)  i will ask them about that one.

So basically to start off i will have to enter the names and ip
addresses manually.  That's fine as the network itself is small.  I am
going to be adding servers and clients to it though

2 more clients running linux or windows for general usage
4 clients running mythtv in client mode
1 myth tv media server
2 notebooks(one will be to replace the gateway and one is for me).

This is not all at once..this is long range.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: