[CentOS] kde-file manager su mode

rado

rado at rivers-bend.com
Thu Aug 11 14:57:22 UTC 2005

hi y'all,
 ...realize that maybe I should go to kde w/this but then, I do run
centos on my systems soooo...

kk I like to run kde's file manager in super user mode. On one of my
systems, it's acting it's ass...as my default editor I do use kwrite and
I normally set that up to open any text type file w/that but for some
reason, on this one certain system, I can't navigate among the folders.
I double click on a folder as I normally do and it just throws me into
kwrite instead on just navigating down the tree.

Just wondering if any of y'all might have some ideas to correct this
simply. I just can't seem to find the right config option to do it.

thx

John Rose
--
...and I woke up 2 days later in the back yard talking to Elvis!