[CentOS] Where to go for KDE questions.

Dave Gutteridge

dave at tokyocomedy.com
Fri Aug 12 01:36:48 UTC 2005

    I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to log in on the KDE forums on the
KDE web site. Unfortunately, despite having registered, my account is
not "activated", and I can't post threads. I am also not able to email
the forum administrator, as one ironically has to be an activated member
to do so. I've also noticed that trying to search their forums results
in a MySQL error.

    So does anyone have a recommendation for a different group or
community on line where KDE questions would be welcome?

Dave