[CentOS] Installing/Activating GUI for Server Settings

Chris Mauritz chrism at imntv.com
Tue Aug 16 16:40:32 UTC 2005

Todd Cary wrote:

> I do not believe the book I would like has been written: "Basic RH
> Linux Admin".  My book shelves are well populated with Linux books,
> but they give so much information that it makes the retrival of many
> questions hard to find.  Of course being dyslexic only adds to the
> problem.

The "problem," if you can call it that, is that Linux can do so many
things.  It's difficult to have a "Cliff Notes" version of a real
Linux-centric system admin book.  There are a number of well written
online sites that have more trimmed down versions of various howtos and
other documentation.  Google is your friend.  8-)

Cheers,