[CentOS] Feeling a little guilty...

Todd Cary

todd at aristesoftware.com
Fri Aug 19 01:38:27 UTC 2005

This is the first time I have tried Centros and I must say that I am a
very happy camper.  But maybe my needs/goals are simple: I need  HTTP
and FTP servers that support Apache, PHP and Interbase (yes, that
"funny" DB that runs and runs).

RH 9 was like that and so was FC 3, BUT FC 4 was something else...could
not even get it to install (like others).  And this forum has been VERY
helpful for me.  But I do feel a litfle guilt (sure it will diminish in
time) because of all of the hours RH put into making RHEL 4 work
smoothly.  Of course the guys and gals on this forum are my
support...not RH and so far nobdy has sent me a bill :-) !

Thanks to all as I go about installing Firebird (Interbase) and making
an interbase.so file.

Todd

P.S. And thanks for putting up with my questions.  Manuals and my
dyslexia have never had a good relationship!

--
Ariste Software
200 D Street Ext