[CentOS] Why shouldn't I expect more of CentOS/Linux?

Dave Gutteridge dave at tokyocomedy.com
Mon Aug 22 15:40:52 UTC 2005

>Try turning off the dag repository and using only the freshrpms and maybe
>vice-versa if that doesn't work.

Without the Dag repository, I get this error:
Error: Missing Dependency: libMagick-5.5.6-Q16.so.0 is needed by package
transcode
Error: Missing Dependency: libpbm.so.9 is needed by package subtitleripper
Error: Missing Dependency: libppm.so.9 is needed by package subtitleripper

Without the freshrpms repository, I get the same error as I did before,
where transcode conflicts.

Anything else I can try?

Dave