[CentOS] Why shouldn't I expect more of CentOS/Linux?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Aug 22 19:40:26 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 20:00 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> But oh so wrong. The disttags should have been you first clue and all you
> can do is make fun of them :) If even disttags can't make people see the
> light, then I don't know what can.

Dag, I hope you know I was making a joke.  I was basically advocating
_not_ flip-flopping repos around so carelessly, as it seemed like the
person who said to change FreshRPMS.NET and your repository until it
worked.

I haven't used FreshRPMS.NET directly since I discovered you had
everything it had and more, and that was a long time ago.  I pretty much
only enable your distro beyond the FE/Livna (for FC) and CentOS
Plus/Extras (for RHEL/CentOS).

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com