[CentOS] Why shouldn't I expect more of CentOS/Linux?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Aug 22 19:50:59 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 20:43 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> I'm reiterating here that every cooperation between extras/centosplus and
> RPMforge is welcome. If the CentOS team wants to maintain their own
> RPMforge rebuild, or like to add as much from their packages into
> RPMforge, all that is possible. There are many ways we could make each
> others life easier and I think we could use a lot of experience from the
> CentOS team.

I was going to bring this up on the RPMForge list (which I just joined),
but I'm wondering what information/advocacy could be spread on the
RPMForge efforts.

I.e., the editorial calendar of Sys Admin and UNIX Review are still
quite open for copy, and if there is some sound advice to bringing all
repositories into unison with a sound set of guidelines based on
RPMForge's efforts, I'm all for promoting it.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com