[CentOS] 'Many' packages installed - CentOS 4.1

Robert Hanson roberth at abbacomm.net
Thu Aug 25 15:51:46 UTC 2005

}
} RHEL 4 / CentOS 4 installs a very light package set  (and no X) if you
} simply choose server. I think that there was mention of a special server
} CD iso for installing a super light set and that it was working with
} text install but not the GUI install. See the archives from a few weeks
} ago - something like Server CD. I didn't even know one had existed.
}
} You do have to be careful when you add stuff because some things will
} cause a bunch of stuff to be installed as dependencies.
}
} Craig

which brings up a good point for the developers...

how is that rocking CentOS 4 Server single CD project coming along?

regards,

 - rh

--
Robert Hanson