[CentOS] Mount floppy on startup?

Ash Christopher Ash.Christopher at pason.com
Fri Aug 26 15:57:01 UTC 2005

Ok, it seems I am a little off on my problem description.

I can delete /media/floppy but on system restart, that directory is
automagically created. I thought this would have been from my fstab
entry, so I deleted both the /dev/fd0 line from my fstab, and deleted
the /media/floppy directory but on bootup, both are created.