[CentOS] screen shifting

Daniel Wright

dw at wonderwave.net
Fri Aug 26 16:11:21 UTC 2005

Hello List,

I was wondering if there is a way to shift the screens in linux.  I got
a kvn yesterday, and have a problem when switching from computers, where
the screen is slightly shifted on one of them.  I have to go into the
monitor configuration screen and move the screen to the right to center
it on one of the computers.  Then when moving back to the other
computer, that screen isn't centered and have to back to the left so its
centered.   Is there a way to adjust this in xorg.conf so that when I
switch between the computers, I don't have to switch the computers?  I
am running CentOS 4.1.

Thanks,

Dan