[CentOS] php-memcache module and Centos 3

Alain NAKACHE

alain at alinto.net
Fri Aug 26 16:11:52 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I need to compile the php-memcache PECL module but it needs a php
4.3.3 version.

RHEL 3/Centos 3 provides only a php 4.3.2 but the symbol '
php_stream_pclose' is unknown. The compilation fail with :

         ext/memcache/memcache.o(.text+0x7ab):/home/alain/rpm/BUILD/php-4.3.2/ext/memcache/memcache.c:386:
undefined reference to `php_stream_pclose'

Then I wonder if a guru on this list managed to create a patch easily
integrated in the php.src.rpm to permit the usage of php-memcache on Centos3

-- Alain