[CentOS] impress viewer for openoffice

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Fri Aug 26 19:11:16 UTC 2005

  Bryan,

THanks for the info. Correct terminology always helps.

I need to presentation files others send me.
After searching google for staroffice presentation player the viewer
was removed in staroffice 5.2. Crazy if you ask me....

So is there an alternative that you are aware for a presentation player?

Thanks so much.

Jerry

  [CentOS] impress viewer for openoffice

*Bryan J. Smith* b.j.smith at ieee.org
<mailto:centos%40centos.org?Subject=%5BCentOS%5D%20impress%20viewer%20for%20openoffice%20&In-Reply-To=430F39CA.6030604%40pagestation.com>
/Fri Aug 26 16:05:20 UTC 2005/