[CentOS] Mod_auth_mysql

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Sun Aug 28 20:03:17 UTC 2005

Hello,

Yes, I checked all that.  Its loading and authorization window is opening
but when I try to log in, I get the error 500.  As far as the mod_auth_mysql
module, it's the one supplied with the distro.  Not sure which package
either one of the mysql or httpd.

I can always go back to .htaccess if I can't get mysql to do the
authorization.

Thanks!