[CentOS] Antivirus logging linux

Wayne wayne at nightsol.net
Mon Aug 29 09:29:11 UTC 2005

Hi Andreas,

Yeah if you remember when you get the licenses that would be great, sorry
about mailing you offlist about grisoft, just that it came into a different
account and I thought you might be interested.

For the rest of you guys grisoft said that they have a database version that
can run on linux that logs to a database below is the email they sent..
Nice to be able to have a choice on Linux...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

AVG Admin (which is Remote Administration console) can be run just from
Windows, however the AVG DataCenter (database) and AVG TCP Server can run on
a linux server and all windows clinets can be connected to database through
AVG TCP Server. I recommend reading the documentaion for linux TCP Server
(http://www.grisoft.cz/softw/70/filedir/doc/AVG_Linux_TCP_Server/User_manual
/avg_lts_uma_en_70_6.pdf)

I also recommend documentation for Remote Adminstration, please see
http://www.grisoft.com/doc/Documentation

     Best regards,

     Daniel Svojanovsky
     AVG Technical Support