[CentOS] system reboots after shutdown

Simone simone72 at email.it
Wed Aug 31 19:23:21 UTC 2005

Hi, I am actually having same problem, except my laptop reboots only
when plugged in. If I am running on battery and issue the shutdown
command the laptop turns off just fine. My laptop is a Compaq presario
x1015ea, equivalent to HP nx7000 if I am not wrong. Processor is
centrino, two years old, the 1Mb cache type, and I am running the latest
CentOS 4 all updated. Just thought I would jump in to finally fix it :)

Cheers
Simone