[CentOS] [OT] 3Ware 9.2.1.1 firmware for 9000 series released

Kirk Bocek

t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Aug 31 20:15:44 UTC 2005

Here are the version numbers I get after installing the 9.2.1.1 release:

Model  	9500S-4LP
  Firmware 	FE9X 2.08.00.003
  Driver 	2.26.03.019fw
  BIOS 	BE9X 2.03.01.052
  Boot Loader 	BL9X 2.02.00.001

A bit confusing. I thought I saw a map of code set releases to various version
numbers but I couldn't find it on 3Ware's site.

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 at 9:20am, Bryan J. Smith wrote