[CentOS] Installed program not found

Mon Aug 1 15:51:42 UTC 2005
Dave Gutteridge <dave at tokyocomedy.com>

    I recently configured and made the drivers for my wacom device. It
installed okay, the drivers seem to be working, and there were no errors
in the configure and make process.

    However, one application that was supposed to be isntalled is a
graphical tablet configuration utility called wacomcpl. So far as I
know, it should be installed. But perhaps it is somewhere that is not
included in the path. But I have no idea where the program would have
been installed to.

    I can't find by Google the right command on the net to find out
where an application is, although I'm sure it exists. What should I do
to try and find an application called wacomcpl on my system?

Dave