[CentOS] Help required on pxe booting + installation of CentOS

Mon Aug 8 13:23:47 UTC 2005
manish jain <goodredhat at yahoo.com>

Hi,

I have a (bugridden, idiotic) fedora 4 server with
tftpd, nfsd and dhcpd support. I want to remove fedora
from my network and initiate pxe installation of
CentOS Linux on all machines on my network from my
fedora box. I have the CentOS's pxe-kernel and
pxe-initrd images. I have also compiled fedora's
pxeboot file from the sources and placed it in
/tftpboot/. Can someone please guide me through the
steps I need to take to get CentOS to boot via pxe
from my box and install from an NFS-exported directory
containing the whole CentOS distribution ?

Thanks for any help. And thanks also for CentOS. Red
Hat is just murdering Linux with its distributions -
Fedora is a great reason for people to use Microsoft
Windows.

Manish Jain

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs