[CentOS] [OT] Red Hat binary compatibility, from Red Hat Linux 4.0 to Fedora Core 3 (and RHEL4) ...

Wed Aug 17 03:21:02 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

I wrote part of a FAQ last November, and if you're interested in the
breakdown of GCC, GLibC and kernel adoption since Red Hat Linux 4.0,
you'll want to read this:
  http://www.geocities.com/thebs413/RH-Distribution-FAQ-3.html

I've been loosely working on a "Linux Configuration Management" book
covering Red Hat distributions since.  I might update this FAQ if I have
time, although my priorities have been elsewhere as of late.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com