[CentOS] Trying to control the torrent of spam...

Sun Aug 28 15:01:46 UTC 2005
Preston Crawford <me at prestoncrawford.com>

Someone got ahold of my information (actually, I know who they are -
t2net.net - just not how to get back at them) and now I'm getting 4
phone calls a week upwards of 20 spams a day.

I'm trying to put an end to the spam at least and the built-in stuff for
Evolution isn't working as well as it should I did some Googling on
procmail and fetchmail and spamassassin config files and much of this
documentation is out of date for CentOS 4.1 because it uses a newer
version of spamassassin. Can someone point me in the direction of some
example config files that just rewrite the subject lines so I can filter
them.

An IDEAL setup would be one where spam gets auto-forwarded to the FTC's
spam email address and to BlueSecurity.com. But I don't know if such a
program exists for Linux.

Preston