[CentOS] ethernet interfaces swapped around

Tue Aug 2 10:25:09 UTC 2005
Kenneth Kalmer <kenneth.kalmer at gmail.com>

Why not edit the config files in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts?

Rename the two files to match the interfaces you want them to be, i.e.
ifcfg-eth0 & ifcfg-eth1, and edit their contents to match the new file
names. Then do a simple "service network restart" and they should be
swapped around.

HTH