[CentOS] When in doubt, all list problems are due to Bryan J. Smith -- WAS: probes on udp port 500

Fri Aug 5 04:34:31 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

Mark Frank thought he was 'l33t when he wrote:
> The dedication of this list to Centos was compromised starting on April
> 15 of this year.

Greg Knaddison then responded with the obvious:
> I assume this is a jab at Mr. Bryan Smith

First off, I don't mind legitimate complaints against me.  I get them
all-the-time and I try to accommodate.

However, there are always 2-3 on every that ... (continued below)

> which is both invalid (it was offtopic before that, namely I was offtopic
> several times that month before Bryan made his first post)
> and your post is off topic itself - how delightfully ironic.

A) have a "problem" with me in general,
B) would rather make public insults than take it up with me,
C) aren't not exactly the most "pure" themselves, which means
D) they are being hypocritical, and
E) are ultimately _unobjective_ in their complaint

I don't mind Joe list lurker or John contributor to complain about me.
Such complaints are objective and I will try to accommodate.

When in doubt, blame all list problems in me.  ;->
It wouldn't be the first time, and it won't be the last.

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com