[CentOS] Re: When in doubt, all list problems are due to Bryan J. Smith -- timeline and requests ...

Fri Aug 5 07:54:13 UTC 2005
Hilliard, Jay <Jay.Hilliard at disney.com>

Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Now I don't deny I've gone off-topic, and I'm trying to curb that.  I'm
> sure the verbosity of my posts are something many people dislike as well

Great, now, I'm going to be guilty of OT, but I'll try to keep it short.

It seems to me that you *have* been trying to curb "that" recently. I've
noticed.  While I appreciate your technical knowledge, and your eagerness to
share it with us,  I believe keeping posts short and to the point is more
compelling to the reader.  People tend to get bored and search for that
"Delete" button.  Let `em come to you with their requests for the gory details.

--
Jay Hilliard