[CentOS] sendmail refusing incoming connections from outside [SOLVED]

Fri Aug 5 12:00:03 UTC 2005
Peter Farrow <peter at farrows.org>

You can actually just edit the sendmail.cf file directly and comment out
the Daemon options line......rather than recompiling the sendmail.cf
from the M$ macro compiler...

P.