[CentOS] CentOS 4 HTTPD strange dependencies problem

Wed Aug 10 10:37:59 UTC 2005
Petr Klíma <petr.klima at madeta-group.cz>

>>I have several servers with fixed setup and I have local mirror.
>>Now it seems I have to mirror not only "updates" but "updates" and "base".
>>
>>Before half a year there was talk about high bandwith, so lets download
>>all the stuff.
>>

> if you are going to set up a mirror, i would highly recommend you to use YAM
> tool which can be found in Dag's repository.
> http://dag.wieers.com/packages/yam/ ...

You got it

Exactly

It is the problem. I use YAM. I use it to mirror Centos updates, tftp
netboots and my local repository. Because of creating netboot
environment it wants iso images of the distribution. And that is the
problem
= I have to check, download and reconfigure to have the last ISOs

as I sayd (or wrote ?) in 3.3 I had no souch problem ...

    Petr Klíma

    e-mail:  petr.klima at madeta-group.cz   MADETA Group a.s.
    phone:   +420 389 136 209             Rudolfovská 246/83
    web:     http://www.madeta-group.cz   370 50 České Budějovice
                                          Czech Republic