Bind Caching Nameserver <was: Re: [CentOS] Caching nameserver -- Name Services Cache Daemon (nscd)>

Wed Aug 10 16:34:35 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

For the list as well:
I have webmin installed if that will help anyone on this..but it seems
CLI is the best way to go..:)

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: