Bind Caching Nameserver <was: Re: [CentOS] Caching nameserver--Name Services Cache Daemon (nscd)>

Wed Aug 10 17:31:07 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

no this is not authoritative.  I actually have my ecc domain hosted
elsewhere..i simply clal my machines internally that to keep it simple
so there are behind a nat in RFC1918 space at the house here.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: