[CentOS] Bind Setup

Wed Aug 10 18:51:14 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

I actually told Samba at setup to act as a Wins server.  I have my
Astaro firewall DHCP telling my clients that Enoch is the Wins server.
That's all i did though.  i did not setup or tweak anything else yet as
i wanted to get DNS setup.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: