[CentOS] Re: Firefox, Flash and Java on CentOS 4.1 x86-64

Fri Aug 12 07:29:45 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 10:08 -0700, karl at streetlampsoftware.com wrote:
> Unfortunately, telling them to get over it ain't anywhere near an option
> here. If it was my office ... well, I've worked without flash for aeons
> because I don't like it and I just don't visit sites that use it
> exclusively. But this client of mine is a sales company and needs to visit
> these sites.
> I guess we'll work on it over the weekend to see if we can solve the
> dependency nightmare and get it up and running. It's too bad we don't have
> another 64-bit system hanging around to test on. Thanks!

I've perfected my Firefox/Multimedia i386 setup on x86-64.
But I can't remember the full package list I used.
I should have documented this for future use.

Does anyone know how to easily list the arch of packages on a system?
I can't seem to figure out something from "rpm" at the CLI.
Yum perhaps?

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com