[CentOS] Firefox and Java on CentOS 4.1

Fri Aug 12 11:07:39 UTC 2005
Maciej Żenczykowski <maze at cela.pl>

I'd suggest making sure you have a link to the java plugin in the proper
directory, in my case (running mozilla with an old beta 1.5 java SDK - but
it should be much the same for firefox (which uses mozilla/plugins
directory if I'm not mistaken) and any newer java version)...

ls -al /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
lrwxrwxrwx  1 root root      59 Jun  6  2004 libjavaplugin_oji.so ->
/usr/java/jdk1.5.0/jre/plugin/i386/ns7/libjavaplugin_oji.so

Cheers,
MaZe.

On Fri, 12
Aug