[CentOS] Re: Contemplating Move -- [OT] Fedora Core

Thu Aug 18 04:48:59 UTC 2005
rado <rado at rivers-bend.com>

Preston....look, the best thing for you to do on this is just drop it.
You stated you were new to this list. Brian's track record along these
lines is not the greatest...always seems to get mixed up in some stuff.
I just started glancing at his msgs again but, ::sigh:: guess it's just
time to ignore them again.

I'm sorry, Brian, but you do always seem to get yourself in bad spots.

sorry for you and everyone else that goes blind reading it.

ain't no sense replying to me...it will be a good while before I ever
read one of your post...I just got turned off again.

I wish I could help but I am sure others have tried to make you see what
happens.

John Rose