[CentOS] Choosing to put CentOS in terms of itself ...

Thu Aug 18 18:43:15 UTC 2005
Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org>

Preston Crawford <me at prestoncrawford.com> wrote:
> Regardless of whether Red Hat deserves credit for their
> work, that's their user experience.

If you go all the way back to even the "vote for CentOS"
thread, I have _never_ even suggested such.  In fact, I
differed with those who did.

100% of the reason why I even bring up the development
history is the same reason I bring up anything else, to help
someone avoid the assumptions and run into the same issues.
Now I've done it enough times now, and I will avoid doing it
again.