[CentOS] RE: trying to upgrade from Centos 4.0 tocurrent--repairRPM database

Sat Aug 20 22:08:12 UTC 2005
David Campbell <decampbell1 at comcast.net>

Only the 2.6.9-5.0.3.EL kernel is listed there.. That was my first thought
too.  but no joy

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org]On
Behalf Of Johnny Hughes
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 5:55 PM
To: CentOS ML
Subject: RE: [CentOS] RE: trying to upgrade from Centos 4.0
tocurrent--repairRPM database

I think that it is installed, just not the default ...

When booting, at the grub screen (first light blue screen), press a key
(like the arrow key) ... you should see all the installed kernels,
likely the new kernel is installed.

You may need to edit the file:

/boot/grub/grub.conf

to make it the default