[CentOS] Why shouldn't I expect more of CentOS/Linux?

Mon Aug 22 14:14:51 UTC 2005
Dave Gutteridge <dave at tokyocomedy.com>

I do appreciate everyone trying to steer me right so that I can
understand the deal with Linux and CentOS.

A lot of fair points have been made, and I've got to think about it a
bit. Some people seem to be saying I can do the things I want to do, it
just takes some work. Some people say I should lower my expectations of
Linux. I suppose it's a little of both. Manage my expectations and be
prepared for things to not be so clear.

We'll see if I can get this dvd-rip software to fly. If so, I may be
over the worst of my conversion pains.

Dave