[CentOS] CentOS 4.1 yum update just hangs NOT-[SOLVED]

Mon Aug 22 18:51:16 UTC 2005
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

This does not look like a yum error.  Your having either file system
problems or you have a motherboard/cable/hdd problem.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: