[CentOS] Why shouldn't I expect more of CentOS/Linux?

Mon Aug 22 20:13:29 UTC 2005
Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>

On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 14:40 -0500, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 20:00 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> > But oh so wrong. The disttags should have been you first clue and all you
> > can do is make fun of them :) If even disttags can't make people see the
> > light, then I don't know what can.
>
> Dag, I hope you know I was making a joke.  I was basically advocating
> _not_ flip-flopping repos around so carelessly, as it seemed like the
> person who said to change FreshRPMS.NET and your repository until it
> worked.
>
> I haven't used FreshRPMS.NET directly since I discovered you had
> everything it had and more, and that was a long time ago.  I pretty much
> only enable your distro beyond the FE/Livna (for FC) and CentOS
> Plus/Extras (for RHEL/CentOS).
----
fwiw...

I have used Dag's repo for RHEL 3 & 4 extensively.

I tend to use smartpm for Fedora which will pick from a number of the
rpmforge distributions.

I stopped using Livna early in FC-2 when I found the other repos

Craig